El Tenedor, a TripAdvisor Company
Since June 2016
- Responsible for the store's operating systems and troubleshooting across 60+ stores in Cataluña and Balearic islands
- Coordination in the implementation of 2 IT improvements
- Installation and implementation of computer systems in 10+ new openings
- I made a test project to modernize the system which would have achieved more than 100,000€ in savings. After several presentations my project reaches the Global IT Manager of Aldi Nord group, who interviews me due to this proposal.
- Responsible for the opening of the first six Aldi stores in Balearic islands selecting, recruiting and training a team of 100+ people
- Support the marketing department on campaigns to do in the area
- Store's KPI analysis and income monitoring of the stores.
- Inventory management and analysis.
- Management of one of the top selling areas in Spain, ranked #1 in sales in 6 months over 2014
- Managing 5 POS with a turnover of over 20M€ and leading a group of over 60 people
- Increase in sales of over 15% in flagship stores
- After shortening the time of my training by 30% due to high performance (from -5% to +12% in three months as store manager)
- Managing 6 POS with a turnover of over 15M€ and leading a group of over 50 people
- Best inventory results of the company in 2013
Cluster Family Office / Cluster Sports
to May 2012
- I caught 4 new customers, being responsible for their relationships with the company.
- Managing customer's portfolios of over 10M€
- Asset and project reporting for financial and sport institutions
- I had the opportunity to work on 3 projects for FC Barcelona, preparing presentations for the international expansion of the FCB Escola. Furthermore, I also worked on 2 coaching projects for foreign sport clubs with former FC Barcelona players.
to December 2013
- In charge of groups of spanish tourists traveling abroad, reaching more than 50 people per group on some trips
- Responsible for the guided tours in 4 swiss cities and 2 austrian cities
- I achieved more than 80% of conversion rate while selling optional excursions
to June 2008
- Implementing the company's ERP across several corporations such as Gas Natural or Agbar
- Data introduction and analysis at the client's offices
to June 2007
- In charge of the evening shift
- Responsible for the cash closing and user tonnage
to August 2006
- In charge of a group of over 40 kids aged between 10 and 15 years.
- English teaching support
- Part of the campus entertainment team
to June 2006
- Waiter during weekends and summer season
- After three years, I promoted to shift manager
Universitat Pompeu Fabra
to July 2010
I took part in the Erasmus programme for an academic year in Zurich, Switzerland, were I focused my subjects on Leadership and CSR policies
Institut d'Estudis Financers
The course is designed to complement and deepen the training and previous experiences of professionals in various fields, focusing on advisory and asset management.
The basic objective is to train necessary technical skills to optimize customer relationships .
Escoles Professionals Salesians de Sarrià
to June 2004
Achieving the ability to setup, manage and maintain computer systems, ensuring the functionality, integrity of system resources and services with the required quality according with current regulations.
Escuela Suiza de Barcelona
to June 2002
I took part in several exchange programmes in Germany and Switzerland, studing almost a year abroad.
On my last course, also passed the Zentrale Oberstufenprüfung (german C2 level), obtaining the best oral grade of my promotion.